Uncle...我翻译完了..可能与原文意思不太一致...搀和了点个人意愿...
翻译得不好,勿怪.
Little know it all
译文by墨朵
I\'m the kid that no one knows,
我是没人了解的孩子
I live a life I never chose.
生活在不能选择的世界里
But these thoughts in my mind,
但这些想法在我心中
Are my own, my own.
是我自己的 是我自己的
I\'m face to face with the unknown,
我面对着未知的事情
My scary movie will be shown.
恐惧的电影将要放映
I\'ve got one evil mind,
我拥有邪恶的心
Of my own, of my own.
属于我的 属于我的
We take from one another,
我们从彼此身上获取
We never stop to wonder,
我们从不停止想象
How it feels from the other side.
从别的地方得到怎样的感觉
But nothing lasts forever,
但没有东西可以持续永恒
When stupid turns to clever,
当愚蠢向聪明求助
Why are you surprised?
为什么你觉得惊讶?
Little know it all (little know it all),
小小的事中就可以明白全部
Ten bucks in my hand.
我的手中有10美元
Little know it all (little know it all),
小小的事中就可以明白全部
Don\'t cry, I understand.
不要哭.我明白了.
So!
就是这样!
I\'m a target of the smart,
我是那些聪明人的对象
They got ambition, I got heart.
他们满足了野心,我得到了思想
I\'m analyzed and tagged,
Before I start.
开始之前,我分析和标记
So tell me who can I respect?
所以告诉我谁可以被尊重?
I feel the leash around my neck.
我觉得皮带缠绕在我的脖子上
As I find out there\'s shame,
In the game (in the game).
当我在游戏中找到羞耻(在游戏中)
And I feel like I\'ve crawled outside the box.
我想要爬出箱子
And I feel like I\'m sleeping when I\'m not.
失眠时我想要睡觉
Little know it all (little know it all),
小小的事中就可以明白全部
Ten bucks in my hand.
我手里有十美元
Little know it all (little know it all),
小小的事中就可以明白全部
Don\'t cry, I understand.
不要哭.我明白了
You\'ll never know it all.
这一切你永远不会了解 |